[Xorp-hackers] xorp callback

Selçuk Cevher cevhers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 12:32:14 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I am getting an error while adding a callback function to eventloop.

Consider the following simple lines where XrlMyProcess is the process I
created, and lsaIndex is defined as uint32_t:

uint32_t i;
i=5;
_ospfV2_lsa_timer = _eventloop.new_oneoff_after(
                RETRY_TIMEVAL,
                callback(this, &XrlMyProcess::get_lsa, i, lsaIndex));

Here is the prototype for XrlMyProcess::get_lsa:

void get_lsa(OspfTypes::AreaID& area, uint32_t& index);

Here is the error I get:

error: no matching function for call to `callback(XrlshaNode* const, void
(XrlshaNode::*)(uint32_t&, uint32_t&), uint32_t&, uint32_t&)'

Should I overload callback() function ? If yes, which xorp files should I
possibly modify ?

Thanks,
Selcuk