[Xorp-hackers] Question on fea's use of sendmsg

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Fri Mar 7 14:32:22 PST 2008

I'm seeing a strange problem where the fea attempts to send
a packet, the sendmsg returns a correct positive number,
but I don't see the packet on the wire.

I do see multicast pkts from this same host, and I have set
up an independent udp connection between these two interfaces
and traffic flows fine (routing & interfaces seem functional.)

I can't find anything obvious in the man pages, so I was wondering
if any of you have any ideas for what might be happening?