[Xorp-hackers] Patch to get rid of two system calls per asyncio send.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Thu Mar 20 16:35:05 PDT 2008

Pavlin Radoslavov wrote:

> OK, given that the patch is relatively small, please try to clean it
> up by eliminating the extra #ifdef and try to see if you can reduce
> the code duplication when using different system calls.
> I will make it a high priority for me to double-check and commit the
> patch, and will leave it to the community to test it :)

Thanks, the patch is attached.  I tried to get all of the #ifdefs
in one place in the code.  This appears to work fine on
Linux, but might have to futz with it a bit to compile on
Windows, maybe by faking a #define SIGPIPE as I alluded to
in the comment.

Please let me know if you want any more changes.