[Xorp-hackers] bootstrap

Selçuk Cevher cevhers at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 22:26:10 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I created a .xif file containing a new XRL interface in xrl/interfaces
folder. I also modified Makefile.am file in xrl/interfaces folder properly
to build the related library, .hh, and .cc client files (I am basically
talking about clnt-gen script). However, when I run the bootstrap script at
the top-level of XORP tree, neither the library for the new interface nor
the stub code for the caller (.hh and .cc) files are created in
xrl/interfaces folder.

What type of modifications should I make to get the library, .cc and .hh
files for a newly added interface ?

Thanks.
Selcuk.