[Xorp-hackers] Patch to support creating .deb packages for xorp

Bruce M Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Fri May 9 02:36:37 PDT 2008

Ben,

Thanks for the Debian patches.

We already appear to have some Debian packaging support in
xorp/contrib/packages/debian.

I don't normally use any of the operating systems you mention. It is
entirely possible the existing support has bit-rotted, or doesn't work
on newer distros using ipkg -- I'd like to check your stuff in if it's
needed, however, we'd also like to avoid repo churn.

Could you possibly give the existing stuff a try and let us know if it
isn't working for you?

cheers