[Xorp-hackers] how to distribute a new XORP release

李彬 libin020989 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 19:30:34 PDT 2008

I'm a student from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.Huawei company submited a LightWeight-IGMPv3/MLDv2 draft,it was accepted by IETF.IETF hopes Huawei distribute the source code.The development of the source code was done by us.We modified the IGMPv3/MLDv2 module which is in the XORP release 1.4.I want to know whether we can distribute it on the XORP website as a new XORP release and how to distribute it.

李彬
2008-05-14