[Xorp-hackers] New consolidated Xorp performance improvement patch uploaded.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Wed May 14 15:50:21 PDT 2008

There were some bugs in my earlier merge.  I have just uploaded
a new patch that should patch cleanly against latest CVS.  This
has been tested and seems to be mostly working.  No new functionality
in this since last time I sent the consolidated patch.

This patch is from 'git' (I imported xorp cvs into a local git repository),
but I believe it will apply directly to a cvs tree as well with patch -p1 < foo.patch

http://www.candelatech.com/oss/xorp-2008-05-14.patch