[Xorp-hackers] Trivial fix

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Wed May 14 17:48:08 PDT 2008

Pavlin Radoslavov <pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

> Jonathan Day <imipak at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'll get the Windows patches sorted out as a single
> > unit. For now, however, there's a trivial fix needed
> > in strptime.c. It includes strings.h automatically,
> > whether or not configure found it. This needs to be
> > replaced with the following:
> >
> > #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H
> > #include <strings.h>
> > #else
> > #include <string.h>
> > #endif

For the record, now <strings.h> is guarded
with #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H. The fix is applied in the following
CVS commit:

Revision  Changes                              Path
1.17      +5 -2;  commitid: b0d2482b86cd41a7;  xorp/libxorp/strptime.c