[Xorp-hackers] how to distribute a new XORP release

Bruce M Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Thu May 15 01:45:37 PDT 2008

Àî±ò wrote:
> I have writed an E-mail to ask whether we can distribute the new XORP
> release on the XORP website,noone answer me yet,I want to know the
> answer as soon as possible,and how to distribute it.

Hi there,

Probably the best way to go about getting IGMPv3-Lite included in XORP
is to:
1. create a Bugzilla entry at bugzilla.xorp.org
2. include a brief summary of the changes you made
3. attach a diff against the release of XORP which you modified in
"unified diff" format.

Then we can review the changes for inclusion in a future release.

Having a test suite for new code makes it more likely that the code can
be included.

thanks