[Xorp-hackers] how to distribute a new XORP release

Atanu Ghosh atanu at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu May 15 08:05:54 PDT 2008

Hi,

If you can package up your changes so they can be placed in the contrib
directory (olsr should serve as an example of how this is done) then we
would consider hosting your changes.

      Atanu.

    libin020989>    I'm a student from Beijing University of Posts and
    libin020989> Telecommunications.Huawei company submited a
    libin020989> LightWeight-IGMPv3/MLDv2 draft,it was accepted by
    libin020989> IETF.IETF hopes Huawei distribute the source code.The
    libin020989> development of the source code was done by us.We
    libin020989> modified the IGMPv3/MLDv2 module which is in the XORP
    libin020989> release 1.4.I want to know whether we can distribute it
    libin020989> on the XORP website as a new XORP release and how to
    libin020989> distribute it.

    libin020989>

    libin020989>    Àî±ò

    libin020989>    2008-05-14