[Xorp-hackers] pointer to ospf area router instance ?

Selçuk Cevher cevhers at gmail.com
Thu May 15 13:31:55 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I am trying to access one of the member functions of current AreaRouter
instance from within xrl_target.cc in xorp/ospf folder. (ospfv2)

By the way, it seems like every ospf router is created as an area router (?)

I try to use following command within a function in xrl_target.cc to get a
reference to the current AreaRouter instance:

 _ospf.get_peer_manager().get_area_router(area);

However, how can I find the area router ID (area) to give get_area_router()
function as a parameter ?

or

Is there any other way to do that ?

Thanks.