[Xorp-hackers] how to add a process into XORP

周杰 xorp2008 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Oct 14 01:15:13 PDT 2008

Hi ,XORP,

  I am at present a postgraduate studying in Xorp in China, and we are now working to add a web interface to Xorp. However, we have little knowledge on this subject except for some articles from the website(www.xorp.org), for example, An Introduction to Writing a XORP Process, XRL Interfaces: Specifications and Tools, XORP Inter-Process Communication Library Overview, so we are still unconscious of what to do next.

  so we sincerely hope that someone could give us some suggestions and methods. I am looking forward to your answer. Thank you again for your time!