[Xorp-hackers] Compile failed @ asyncio.cc on MIPS64/Linux/GCC3.4.3

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Sep 4 09:16:36 PDT 2008

RTP Techie <rtp.techie at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will try to set the env var let you folks know if it works for me
>
> So, since I'm new to the code base, is there any more of these env var get
> documented somewhere?

XORP_PROMPT_OPERATIONAL and XORP_PROMPT_CONFIGURATION to overwrite the
default xorpsh prompt in operational and configuration mode
respectively (see Section 1.7.1 in the User Manual).

Other (undocumented) interesting variables are:
XORP_FINDER_SERVER_ADDRESS
XORP_FINDER_SERVER_PORT
XORP_FINDER_CLIENT_ADDRESS
XRLTRACE

The first three are useful if you want to run XORP as a distributed
router (i.e., different components on different machines).
XRLTRACE is useful if you want to debug the XRL IPC exchange.