[Xorp-hackers] About develop a Xorp process!

Bruce M Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Tue Sep 9 05:43:22 PDT 2008

ÑîС˧ wrote:
> Hi,
>       I want to develop a process, cpl. But, in the startup, there is a error.
>
>       The error message:
>          [ 2008/09/09 16:54:29  ERROR cli_cpl:14768 XRL +640
> xrl_router.cc wait_until_xrl_router_is_ready ] XrlRouter failed.  No
> Finder?
>
>       I have done everything, according to the documentation, An
> Introduction to Writing a XORP Process.

* Do you have any connectivity problems on your system?

* Which operating system are you using to develop your XORP process?

   This will let people better advise you about which tools to use to
discover why your process can't connect to the Finder, of course it is a
shot in the dark without seeing your code.

thanks