[Xorp-hackers] About develop a Xorp process!

杨小帅 eshe168 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 18:12:57 PDT 2008

It's no connectivity problems on my system.
    My OS is Debian.

There is my segment of my code.

#include "xrl_cpl_node.hh"

XrlCplNode::XrlCplNode(EventLoop& eventloop, const string& xrl_cpl_targetname,
              const string& xrl_finder_targetname,
              const string& finder_hostname, uint16_t finder_port)
   : _eventloop(eventloop),
   _xrl_router(eventloop, xrl_cpl_targetname.c_str(),
                 finder_hostname.c_str(), finder_port),
   _xrl_finder_targetname(xrl_finder_targetname)
{

}

int XrlCplNode::startup()
{
   wait_until_xrl_router_is_ready(eventloop(), xrl_router());

   xrl_cpl_interface().startup();

   return XORP_OK;
}

In another file,
cpl_main(const string& finder_hostname, uint16_t finder_port)
{
   EventLoop eventloop;
   XrlCplNode xrl_cpl_node(eventloop, xrl_cpl_targetname,
                           xrl_finder_targetname, finder_hostname,
                           finder_port);

   // Start operations
   xrl_cpl_node.startup();

   //
   // Main loop
   //
   while (!xrl_cpl_node.is_shutdown_received())
   {
           eventloop.run();
   }

   //
   // Shutdown request received. Shutdown all operations and cleanup.
   //
   xrl_cpl_node.shutdown();
   while (xrl_cpl_node.is_running())
   {