[Xorp-hackers] Bug report.

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Mon Aug 31 05:52:15 PDT 2009

杨小帅 wrote:
>      when you entry a "xxx xxxx" value into txt node. The xorpsh will
> pass it. But when you use show -all in CLI, the information in your
> screen is wrong. Apparently, text should not be "\"abc cba\"".

Sorry for the late reply. Can you please raise a bug report about this
issue?

We are moving to a new bug tracking system on SourceForge:
    https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/xorp/

...the bugzilla.xorp.org alias now points to this page.

You will need to create a SourceForge account to submit bugs using Trac:
    https://sourceforge.net/account/registration/

thanks,