[Xorp-hackers] RIB serialization

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Mon Aug 31 11:03:34 PDT 2009

Hi Marco,

Thanks for looking into this. We do plan to introduce Boost
incrementally to the source tree, however this effort is still at a very
early stage.

I am curious if you're using the SVN code, as I have not yet committed
my changes to the SCons build glue for XORP to detect Boost's libraries
and headers.

You might have better luck with your immediate issue by raising the
question on the Boost-Users list. Yes, changing the constness of the
Trie members is likely to cause a lot of code churn.

thanks,