[Xorp-hackers] Problems with Mkdir

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Fri Dec 4 10:28:04 PST 2009

Bruce Simpson wrote:

> It looks like the fix went in between those two releases.
> I'll see what can be done about forward porting a patch.

I don't see the issue with the version of SCons I have installed, the
bug has been resolved there.
Considering the version of SCons which is affected, is nearly a year
old, it may be worthwhile updating if at all possible.

I tried overriding SCons' built-in Mkdir() action, however this approach
consistently didn't work.

The bug is very clearly in SCons itself.
Can you try this patch, which tries to catch the EEXIST exception?

thanks,