[Xorp-hackers] Template files

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Jan 27 12:31:05 PST 2009

> Thank you, this has made it work. I think I misunderstood the point of
> the template files, I thought all the functions in the protocol had to
> be described in the template, but it's just the ones that are used for
> configuration when you start rtrmgr (I think).

The template files are the glue between user config and the
particular XRLs used to change the config. state in the protocol.
Hence only the XRLs used to (re)configure the protocol need to be
exposed in the *.tp file.

Regards,