[Xorp-hackers] Question about templates

yuzhijun263 yuzhijun263 at sina.com
Thu Jul 16 08:52:37 PDT 2009

Hello!
I'm doing some test about my own protocol.But there are some questions about templates.

My template:
protocols {
test {
targetname: txt = "test";
test1: i32;
}
}
protocols {
test {
%help: short "Configure test";
%modinfo: provides test;
%modinfo: depends rib;
%modinfo: depends policy;
targetname {
    %user-hidden: "XRL target name";
    %help: short "XRL target name";
    %set:;
}
test1{
%help: short "test";
%set:;
}
}
}

The .boot:
protocols{
test{
test1: 1
}
}

When I start the xorp_rtrmgr process,the problem as follow:
ERROR xorp_rtrmgr:10616 RTRMGR +330 main_rtrmgr.cc run ] rtrmgr shutting down due to an init error: PARSE ERROR [Config File /root/xorp1111/xorp-1.4/rtrmgr/config.boot, line 5]: "protocols test test1" has type int, and value 1 is not a valid int; Last symbol parsed was "1"

If the type of test1 change u32,it's ok.The version of xorp is xorp1.4.Don't the version support the type of i32?
What should I do for the question?

Thanks!
fisher
2009-07-16