[Xorp-hackers] Crash due to stale cached xrl sender pointer.

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Sun Nov 8 03:17:18 PST 2009

I wonder here if we're better off just making the per-method cached Xrl
a property of the XrlFooClient stub class itself. This would also fix a
memory leak while we're at it, but means modifying the clnt-gen code
generator.

I believe you hit the problem with your multiple instance patch in the
tree; perhaps if the re-entrancy problem in the libfooxif.so stubs is
eliminated, your stuff will work w/o the ref_ptr patch.