[Xorp-hackers] Boost and Win32 update

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Fri Nov 13 09:02:18 PST 2009

Hi all,

As of today I've done refactorings for boost::noncopyable,
boost::polymorphic_cast and boost::polymorphic_downcast on the tree.

I don't plan to commit any Boost parts until after a 1.7 release is
branched, as like the SCons changes, they are potential tree breakers.

I also cut a patch for backing out the Windows support in its entirety.
We have still have no volunteers to take the Windows port on; I have no
firm date to de-orbit it yet. In any event, if someone wanted to pick up
on it, the changes will be in public SVN history.

cheers,