[Xorp-hackers] PATCH: Enable libxipc tests

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Thu Nov 26 13:44:05 PST 2009

Hi Ben,

I'm just working my way through this patch now.

Most of it isn't needed, because to run the regression tests, you can
use 'scons check'.
In the meantime, I've checked in the changes for the test* source files
from this diff.

I didn't really find an elegant way of dealing with running the tests
wrapped by shell scripts. I've had my head in autotest.py today, which
was a simple wrapper I crufted from SCons' existing support for CxxTest.
So a simple answer can probably be found.

If you could test rev 11587 under Liunx, that would be great --
regression tests should now run when built against shared libraries.

cheers,