[Xorp-hackers] PATCH: Fix commit failure on device removal race, related to IGMP.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Tue Oct 6 10:05:43 PDT 2009

On 10/06/2009 05:45 AM, Bruce Simpson wrote:
> Ben,
>
> Can you please raise a Trac ticket about this issue, and attach your patch?

These bugs are all over the place...I think it will be a waste of effort to open
bugs and attach patches for each instance.

(Notice bug-trac:  10599, open for more than a year, with the simplest
possible patch attached).

I think it's best that I post patches, get feedback, fix them as much as possible,
and keep them in my tree for continuous testing.  When you have time to
review & commit this sort of stuff, we can deal with it in larger chunks.  By then
I should have more of the issues found and fixed.