[Xorp-hackers] static xrl interface calls

Li Zhao lizhaous2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 07:10:26 PDT 2009

I have used gdb and cscope to trace the code flow as following:
commit_changes -> send_apply_config_change -> | rtrmgr_0_1_apply_config_change ->apply_config_change -> change_config -> commit_change_pass1 -> commit_change_pass2 -> commit_changes.

But i still can not find the code in rtrmgr explicitly calling (ANY) xrl interface functions to any target module.
On the other hand the target mudule did receive STCP ios and the corresponding target functions were called.

I do not think in the case of adding static route rtrmgr can talk to fea directly. The only puzzle was how on the earth rtrmgr called the function xrlStaticRouteV0p1Client::send_add_route4.

Thanks for you reply.

Li