[Xorp-hackers] static xrl interface calls

Li Zhao lizhaous2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 18:49:54 PDT 2009

Basically I am adding a new application process to the xorp linux router. That application requires xorp_static_routes running and it periodically
updates the static routes through xrl interface API. Because it is a router, an administrator can easily configure CLI via command "delete protocol static" and it will end up with terminating xorp_static_routes and removing static routes from rib.