[Xorp-hackers] static xrl interface calls

Li Zhao lizhaous2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 09:57:08 PDT 2009

Thanks for the reply. I have coded my prototype protocol process. Two things I am still working on. In order to start dependended modules, it takes a long time. Sencond, it static routes is having a depending nodule, I dont want cli to delete xorp_static_routes. C++ xrl interface functions are working fine. My process can use them directly talking to static routes to update the routes.