[Xorp-hackers] rtrmgr crash on SIGABRT because of pop_front in task_done

Li Zhao lizhaous2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 07:23:25 PDT 2009

I have three cases in which this crash occured. The one you set up is one of them.
I used you fix. It did prevent rtrmgr from crashing in all three cases. That is good.
But i am afraid that is not the root cause because task manager always check if the tasklist
is not empty before it run any task.
I will keep debugging to look for the root cause and will let you know if
I found anything.

Thank you for spending time on this.

Li