[Xorp-hackers] PATCH: Enable olsr build (without moving directories)

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Fri Sep 25 15:32:36 PDT 2009

I have OLSR building now.  Haven't actually tested it out in the SVN
tree, but this is a good first step at least.

I can't get the tools to compile either...but hopefully they aren't
critical.

I also created an SConscript file for olsr/tools, but it doesn't
actually compile.  Might be worth adding as a place-holder though.

To build:

scons enable_olsr=yes