[Xorp-hackers] Another OLSR patch.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Wed Sep 30 15:37:26 PDT 2009

This is on top of my previous OLSR patches.

* Stop spt.hh from spewing warnings (related to OLSR)
* Add debugging logic to help figure out why the assert
  related to covered_n2_count >= reachable_n2_count is happening.
  I saw it once...but it's much harder to reproduce now.

  The 'dbg' message will be visible in core files, and it's also visible in the xorp logs,
  but it doesn't spam unless the error occurs.