[Xorp-hackers] xorp.ct gitweb interface is up

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Tue Apr 6 09:52:34 PDT 2010

On 04/06/2010 08:39 AM, Adam Greenhalgh wrote:
> Great, we need to try and kick others into progress, one way is to
> have a list of your patches so we can work them slowly into svn on sf.
> My own opinion is that we should role a version of your patches in and
> sync both trees at that point. We probably need a huge list of patches
> that can be merged by a set of people.

Well, we'll see if anyone volunteers.

If these git commands don't exist, try installing 'git, git-email, git-svn, gitk'
packages.

To make diffs, first find the latest commit from SVN in my tree using
gitk or 'git log'.  I haven't merged the doc changes you made yet, so
it's this one:

50c9ffc966b9a0b88d7359a6c2ec4e24fd7b816f

# Generate patch-set for differences in xorp.ct from that commit (ie SVN)
git format-patch --stat -p --raw --subject-prefix="xorp.ct" -o /tmp/xorp 50c9ffc966b9a0b88d7359a6c2ec4e24fd7b816f

Some of these, or bits of these, have been merged with svn, and some of my
patches modify my previous patches.  I can easily send all of these patches as
email to the mailing-list (or any other email addresses) if you want, but
likely it will piss off more people than it would help to get that big of an
patch bomb on a public list.

You might also be interested in a single patch, which takes all merges
into account:

git diff 50c9ffc966b9a0b88d7359a6c2ec4e24fd7b816f

This generates a 1.4MB patch, btw!