[Xorp-hackers] Conference Call to co-ordinate XORP going forward.

Adam Greenhalgh a.greenhalgh at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 15 13:11:39 PDT 2010

Hi Folks,

I am proposing that we have a Conference call on Thursday 22nd April
at 9pm BST (GMT +1 ) / 1pm PDT. Ben Greear has offered use of his
conference bridge facilities, further details will be available later.
If you wish to join the call please sign up to the doodle poll.

http://www.doodle.com/b7keavmxu53epw74

I'd like to propose the following as an outline agenda, please send
any items you'd wish to be added to the agenda.

Adam

Agenda - XORP Conference Call - 9pm BST Thursday 22nd April 2010.

1. Copyright attribution for new changes.
   - Which organisation should possibly hold the new attribution ?
     - UCL
     - a XORP foundation (Do we need to set one up ?)
     - Individual
     - Other

2. LGPL / GPL / BSD license for new changes.

3. Policy for adding committers.

4. What is the patch approval process.

5. Project Management.
   - Who is in charge ?
   - How do we run things going forward ?

6. Tinderbox
   - Current 4 Platforms.

7. Do we need mirrors ?

8. What is the todo list for the next release (1.7) of XORP.
   - What is required to get the current svn repository out as a release.

9. Is Sourceforge what we need ?

10. Do we need a wiki and bug tracing system ?
     - is the one on Trac sufficient.

11. Mailing list memebership.
     - Should xorp-dev become the xorp committers list ?

12. Boost usage

13. AOB