[Xorp-hackers] Conference Call to co-ordinate XORP going forward.

Adam Greenhalgh a.greenhalgh at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 20 04:16:22 PDT 2010

We will attempt to publish minutes after the call. Unless those on the
call decide otherwise the proceedure for publishing the minutes will
be this :

1. Minutes will be written up and circulated to all those on the call
for corrections and amendments. Two working days will be allowed for
corrections.
2. Corrected minutes will be circulated. Two working days will be
allowed for corrections.
3. Minutes will be posted to xorp-hackers.

Adam