[Xorp-hackers] BGP questions

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Tue Apr 20 10:18:17 PDT 2010

On 04/20/2010 10:15 AM, Li Zhao wrote:
> The real simple one might be that using two routers to build bgp adjacency. And then redistribute some static routes. And then change interface state which the static route is using as next-hop to see if bgp stopped redistributing it.

Ok, I'll try that next.  I wasn't using any policies before, but I'm
guessing that I need export policies similar to what I have below?

          "policy {\n"
          "    policy-statement static-to-bgp {\n"
          "        term export {\n"
          "            from {\n"
          "                protocol: \"static\"\n"
          "            }\n"
          "            then {\n"
          "                metric: 0\n"
          "            }\n"
          "        }\n"
          "    }\n\n";

          "    policy-statement connected-to-bgp {\n"
          "        term export {\n"
          "            from {\n"
          "                protocol: \"connected\"\n"
          "            }\n"
          "            then {\n"
          "                metric: 0\n"
          "    }\n"