[Xorp-hackers] TODO list for rls 1.7

Mark Handley M.Handley at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Apr 23 10:10:42 PDT 2010

Thanks for the fix Ben.

On -Werror, on many occasions it's annoyed me, but on a fair number of
occasions it's saved my bacon.  I'd rather keep it and do the right
thing.  Just my personal view though.

Regarding boost, I think how we left it on the phone call last night
was that Bruce would write a short note saying what he believes boost
gives us, and why it's the right thing for Xorp.  So I'd like to wait
for that before we make a decision.

 - Mark