[Xorp-hackers] scons question

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Tue Apr 27 15:57:55 PDT 2010

On 04/27/2010 11:05 AM, Ben Greear wrote:
> I'm having troubles getting the bgp harness to pass 'scons check' properly.

Looks like the problem wasn't on the line I thought it was.

The env.Execute logic I was trying to use to run the scripts
made scons exit with error if any test failed.  So, I'm using
call('./foo.sh') now.  That seems to work better.

I pushed these changes to xorp.ct.  If anyone has a chance to
build it and then run 'scons check', I'm interested to know how
it turns out.