[Xorp-hackers] RFC: Patch to remove boost regex from xorp.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Wed Apr 28 10:58:28 PDT 2010

This does not disable any other use of boost, but I think
it means that the users of pre-compiled xorp binaries
will no longer have to have boost installed on their system.

Folks wanting to compile xorp will still need at least
the template header files.

Passed build and 'scons check' on x86-64, Fedora 11.

It seems I'm the only one who really wants to get rid of the
boost dependency entirely, so we can go ahead and release
1.7 with the boost compile-time dependencies if no one
objects to this patch.

Thanks,
Ben

--