[Xorp-hackers] How to install VRRP?

王星海(楚雄)wxh585@126.com wxh585 at 126.com
Wed Dec 1 22:33:49 PST 2010

I have instll XORP on FreeBSD,but VRRP is not in it.
 cd /usr/ports/net/xorp
 make install
How to install VRRP?
VRRP is not in xorp
 xorp at r.c# set protocols ?
 Possible completions:
   <[Enter]>            Execute this command
   bgp                  Configure BGP inter-domain routing
   fib2mrib             Configure the FIB2MRIB module
   igmp                 Configure the IGMP protocol
   mld                  Configure the MLD protocol
   olsr4                Configure the OLSRv1 IPv4 protocol
   ospf4                Configure the OSPF protocol
   ospf6                Configure the OSPF protocol
   pimsm4               Configure the IPv4 PIM-SM protocol
   pimsm6               Configure the IPv6 PIM-SM protocol
   rip                  RIP configuration
   ripng                RIPng configuration
   snmp                 Configure SNMP
   static               Configure static routes
   {                    Enter text on multiple lines
 xorp at r.c#

VRRP is not find,it is not install,I can not configure it

--

王星海

电话:13312601392