[Xorp-hackers] vrrp sigabrt in release 1.6

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Wed Feb 24 09:22:51 PST 2010

On 02/24/2010 08:05 AM, Li Zhao wrote:
> I can reproduce that with 1.6 on my system. I noticed xorp_fea aborted in
> IoLinkComm::remove_filter at io_link_manager.cc:241 first. Then xorp_vrrp crashed.

1.6 is not SVN code.

If you use my tree (based on upstream SVN tree) then I might be
able to help.  If you use the official SVN tree, then Bruce might
be able to help.

Either way, please post your xorp config and detailed steps on
how to reproduce this.  Please make the config file as simple
as possible (and still able to reproduce the problem).