[Xorp-hackers] BGP route table

Aleksandar Cvjetic aleksandar.cvjetic at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 04:46:37 PST 2010

Hello,

I' m wondering where BGP route table is implemented in xorp? Searching into
docum. and code I found each branch (i.e. peer) has its own RIbIn table
where all routes from that peer are stored and the best one for each
destination is flagged.  Typing "show bgp routes" all BGP routes are
displayed, from each branch (peer). Is there a single BGP route table
containing all BGP routes from all peers (and "show bgp routes" display its
content, which I believe is not case in xorp, but I'm not sure) or a method
fetch all routes from each RibIn table when "show bgp routes" is invoked?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks,
Alex