[Xorp-hackers] VRRP error

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Tue Mar 9 07:59:46 PST 2010

On 03/09/2010 07:46 AM, Li Zhao wrote:
> Yes, I am looking into why HAVE_PCAP is not defined in the config stage.
>
> I changed the build process for xorp source files. Also I built a proto type
> linux embedded system so I want to keep it stable for a while. Thirdly I
> am a dumbo to use svn development branch at this time stage.

I prefer git to svn, as far as source code mgt goes.  If you want to try out
git, I can help (there is an easy way to import svn into git).  I don't
know how to use svn itself though...

I got rid of boost requirement in my tree, so that might help with
a tight embedded system.

But, I understand wanting to keep with a known quantity.

> But I will move to the main branch when I am ready soon. So temporarily now
> I will post the proper patches to this list. If i have too much patch to commit I will think about a better way.

Sounds good.  I'll apply what I can to my tree, at least.