[Xorp-hackers] Help with BGP implementation

Aleksandar Cvjetic aleksandar.cvjetic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 13:10:52 PST 2010

Is there anyone active on the list who goes deeper into XORP BGP
implementation? As part of an academical project, I'm trying to implement
functionality of advertising multiple BGP routes in my AS for the same
(exterior) destination prefix. This advertisement is to be conditional, not
default behavior. I would not bother people with questions (although I
already did before with no success) if no one from the list actively (or
temporary) do deeper research of XORP BGP code.

Thank you in advance,
Alex