[Xorp-hackers] Poll : Which OSs to use for buildbot for xorp svn ?

Adam Greenhalgh a.greenhalgh at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 16 08:39:28 PDT 2010

Hi folks,

We are looking into setting up an automatic build checker for xorp, we
are probably only going to test against 3 OS/s initally. The current
thinking is :

- Linux (to be decided)
- FreeBSD 8.0
- Linux (to be decided, sparc based)

We don't have the resources to support many more initially so it would
be very useful to know which of the current OS's people are actually
using, this may well infulence which varaiant we choose to test
against. I've setup a doodle poll here , so please vote :

http://www.doodle.com/2tfa9962pba7uuk3

Many thanks

Adam Greenhalgh