[Xorp-hackers] How to go about doing an official release?

Adam Greenhalgh a.greenhalgh at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Mon May 3 11:21:08 PDT 2010

I got as far as trying to compile xorp on ubuntu 8.10 LTS and
discovered scons is out of date on that platform. I've upgraded
another box to 10.04 LTS and xorp seems to compile on that now. I'll
see if i get chance to try xorp + click soon. FYI click is specified
as an option in the user manual, I just don't know if bit rot has set
in or not. Anyone know ?

If we can get agreement from the other dev's on what is in a 1.7
release (fine details) and what is still required, I am happy to roll
the 1.7 release with or without a tested click, that can wait in my
opionion, but I'll keep bashing away to see if it can make it in.

Adam