[Xorp-hackers] Problem with automake

Luca Belforte luca.belforte at student.uclouvain.be
Wed May 5 15:16:03 PDT 2010

Hello everyone

 I have addend a process in the xorp structure, so i have modified the
Makefile.am, to compile my little process.
But when i go to recreate all the makefile i have lot of error. (I'm using
Xorp1.6).

I tried using the bootstrap file, but it give me the following error:

aclocal-1.10 -I config
config/compiler_flags.m4:156: error: m4_defn: undefined macro:
_m4_divert_diversion
config/compiler_flags.m4:156: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal-1.10: autom4te failed with exit status: 1
Error running 'aclocal-1.10 -I config'

And i have no line 156 in complier_flags.m4

Anyone know how i can recreate all the makefile, from the makefile.am i have
modified.?

Also i was searching how the file configure.in provided in the source code
tar.gz archive is generated? because i want to add folders to the list of
makefile to compile, but not sure if i have to do it by hand.

Thanks

 *Luca Belforte*
SINF22MS , Université catholique de Louvain
luca.belforte at student.uclouvain.be
*http://be.linkedin.com/in/lucabelforte*

mobile: +32 494 602554
 See who we know in common <http://www.linkedin.com/e/wwk/59859952/>