[Xorp-hackers] What shall we do before releasing xorp 1.7?

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Thu May 13 10:51:54 PDT 2010

On 05/12/2010 09:47 AM, Mark Handley wrote:
> [xorp-users removed from cc list - xorp-hackers is more appropriate]
>

> On 12 May 2010 17:36, Ben Greear<greearb at candelatech.com>  wrote:
>> *  Fixes some BGP asserts I found in xorp.ct testing.
>
> At first glance, the BGP patches look sensible.  If I find time
> tonight I'll look through them in more detail.

I had forgotten to commit a few files, but after adding those last
night, the buildbot seems to have a clean build, including the new
bgp tests.  (A one test fails, but I think that might be as much
an error in the test harness as bgp itself, and I get the same
issue in xorp.ct currently).

If that is sufficient, I'd say lets try a 1.7 release.  Otherwise,
let me know if you think we should make more changes to 1.7
and I'll work on them.