[Xorp-hackers] XORP beginner question: xorpsh has some connect problem

frank hu frank.1975.hu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:46:31 PST 2011

Thanks Igor.

>From what I can see, after I started the process "xorp_rtrmgr", a few xrl.*
files would be created. I think that xorpsh
did try to create a couple of more xrl.* files.

And I noticed something weird... once I launched xorpsh, I found that the
socket files "xrl.XYZABC" will become "xrl.XYZABC=". And if I stopped
"xorpsh", the socket files will go back to the previous names "xrl.XYZABC".
Is this something expected?

Thanks a lot for the help!