[Xorp-hackers] ospf is not configured on linux.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Wed Jun 29 10:13:14 PDT 2011

On 06/27/2011 05:10 AM, wxh585 wrote:
> ospf is not configured on linux.after command "set protocols ospf4
> export a1" is excuted,"Finder disconnected. No Finder?" is display
> admin at 55 <mailto:admin at 55>> configure
> Entering configuration mode.
> User admin is also in configuration mode.
> [edit]
> admin at 55 <mailto:admin at 55># quit
> admin at 55 <mailto:admin at 55>>
> admin at 55 <mailto:admin at 55>> show version
> Version 1.8.3
> admin at 55 <mailto:admin at 55>> show host os
> Linux 55 2.6.36.4-dacheng #1 SMP Tue Mar 29 04:57:02 EDT 2011 i686 GNU/Linux
> admin at 55 <mailto:admin at 55>> configure
> Entering configuration mode.
> User admin is also in configuration mode.
> [edit]
> admin at 55 <mailto:admin at 55># show
> protocols {
> ospf4 {
> router-id: 192.168.1.1
> area 0.0.0.0 {
> area-range 192.168.3.0/29 {
> }
> area-range 192.168.1.0/24 {
> }
> interface eth2 {
> vif eth2 {
> address 192.168.3.2 {
> }
> }
> }
> interface eth4 {
> vif eth2 {
> address 192.168.3.6 {
> }
> }
> }
> }
> }
> }
> policy {
> policy-statement a1 {
> term a1 {
> from {
> protocol: "connected"
> }
> }
> }
> }
> interfaces {
> interface eth2 {
> vif eth2 {
> address 192.168.3.2 {
> prefix-length: 30
> }
> }
> }
> interface eth4 {
> vif eth4 {
> address 192.168.3.6 {
> prefix-length: 30
> }
> }
> }
> interface eth3 {
> vif eth3 {
> address 192.168.1.1 {
> prefix-length: 24
> }
> }
> }
> }
> [edit]
> --More-- (END)
> admin at 55 <mailto:admin at 55>#
> [...]

Looks like you crashed xorp-rtrmgr.  Can you check for core files
and the xorp-rtrmgr log file for asserts?  Note that you may have
to run 'ulimit -c unlimited' before starting xorp-rtrmgr
to enable core file creation.

If you find cores, please post backtrace using gdb.

And, please open a bug in the xorp bugzilla.  I'm busy with other things
at the moment, but if you can provide some of the requested information,
I may be able to put some effort into this sometime soon.