[Xorp-hackers] compiling modified source code

Pierre Lepropre pierre.lepropre at student.ulg.ac.be
Thu Mar 3 05:02:24 PST 2011

Hello Paula,

Are you still using the "old" XORP 1.6 ?

If you aren't and you're working on XORP (CT) 1.8, check this link out,
maybe it will help you:

http://queen.run.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~willemaers/doku-xorp/doku.php?id=xorp:writing_a_process

Either way you can check the link and it will probably help you a little
bit, even with the 1.6 version. All the steps are the same ones.

I thought the documentation was still kinda accurate about that before
they switched to SCons.

Hope this helps,

Pierre.