[Xorp-hackers] problem while running scons

Paula Gonzalez Muñoz p.gonmu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 03:14:18 PST 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to write a quite simple process (a Hello world), and when I
run scons I receive the following error:

/home/riva/xorp-1-8-CT/xorp/xrl/scripts/clnt-gen
-Iobj/i686-pc-linux-gnu/xrl/interfaces/../.. --output-dir
obj/i686-pc-linux-gnu/xrl/interfaces xrl/interfaces/holamundo.xif
No interface definitions provided
scons: *** [obj/i686-pc-linux-gnu/xrl/interfaces/holamundo_xif.cc] Error
1

I'm quite baffled since the xrl is a quite simple one and I have simply
added the line adding the .xif at Sconscript.
I've made sure that all the files are where they are supposed to be
(/xorp/xrl/interfaces ), but I don't really see where the mistake could
be.

Regards,
Paula